Wednesday, December 06, 2017

A day in Hannah's clothes changes

I have tried to do this a few times without success. So I am trying it again today. I decided to take a photo every single time Hannah changes clothes throughout the day. Here we go:

7:30am She gets out of bed (where she sleeps in just underwear) and puts on this pajama dress. I took this picture in the dark so that's as good as you are going to get.



7:45am She changes into this outfit. I think that is a headband going around her waist. She will not look at the camera because she is very upset by how the pants are fitting. They aren't hitting her leg the way she wants.

7:46am She decides to go find a different pair of pants. She comes up with this pair which make her equally unhappy because they are too baggy. I make her take this picture, and she is really upset with me about it.

7:47am She finds these grey pants which were the ones she wanted from the beginning. They hit her leg exactly like she likes. (I think the trick is that they have to be "legging" style and hit her leg right at the ankle.)


11:30am Hannah goes and changes into this outfit because she was "too hot."



No comments: