Saturday, February 10, 2018

Review: Welcome Little One


I never thought a book could make me think: hmmmm, wouldn't it be awesome to have another baby to use this book for?

Don't worry! I'm not going to have another. I am sending this to my sister-in-law, Danielle, to celebrate the birth of her second daughter, Camryn Rae. 

Here are a few snapshots I took of some of the darling pages inside of this book: Welcome Little One.




Each page is filled with color illustrations and National Geographic's renowned photographs of adorable baby animals and their parents from nature's nursery. It even includes the removable stickers that we all put on our kiddos for photos!

There's tons of rooms for personalization while still having a lot of inspiring, comforting, and practical sayings, poems and words of wisdoms from a married collections of personalities including Ann Lander, Jody Picoult, and Samuel Taylor Coleridge. 

This is a PERFECT gift for any mom-to-be!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!




No comments: